Proper Tree Trimming and Tree Pruning Means Trees Grow Strong and Healthy.
Tree trimming services performed by an ISA certified arborist enhance the natural beauty and structure of young trees. These trees then grow into a well-shaped and healthy part of Kansas City’s urban forest. Proper tree pruning and tree trimming also helps reduce the need for corrective tree services later on. A strong central leader and well-placed branches will minimize tree damage and tree removal due to Kansas City’s unpredictable weather.
Benefits of Tree Trimming in Kansas City
Tree trimming provides a variety of benefits to your Kansas City trees and landscape:
- Health: Our tree pruning services include the removal of diseased, broken, or dead branches on mature trees and young trees alike for tree protection. This removes disease causing insect habitat and prevents decay-producing fungi from penetrating and infecting other areas of your tree. The removal of live branches is occasionally necessary to allow increased exposure to sunlight and circulation of air within the canopy.
- Structural: Young tree pruning is pruning performed for structural enhancement. This important procedure helps ensure that your new trees have desirable branch architecture and structural integrity. Proper pruning of specimens when they are young reduces the potential of costly problems and the need for structural support as your landscape matures.
- Appearance and Restoration: Tree pruning for appearance and restoration is essential for maximizing the beauty of formal plantings, to assist with landscape maintenance and tree preservation.
- Safety: Tree pruning can protect against storm damage from Kansas City’s ice, snow or wind storms and the danger of falling limbs. This is particularly a concern for trees along pedestrian paths, driveways, and surrounding homes and buildings. Also, it is often necessary to prune trees with low-hanging branches in certain areas in order to eliminate interference with pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Visual Access: Increase your landscape’s value, and enhance its beauty with vista tree pruning. Vista pruning creates visual access to golf courses, lakes, gardens or other picturesque views, while maintaining privacy where desired.
Call today for a complimentary tree pruning consultation from K.C. Arborist’s fully trained professionals and certified arborists. Our certified arborists will create a detailed specification for all pruning work to be performed on your valuable trees.
Costs of Tree Trimming / Pruning
Considerations In Estimating The Costs Associated With Tree Pruning
- Tree Size
- Tree Location
- Equipment Accessibility
- Tree Condition
- How long since the last pruning?
- What are the pruning specifications?
- Expertise of tree trimming company
There are many factors that affect tree pruning costs. At K.C. Arborist Tree Care we do not estimate costs until a certified arborist personally looks at the tree. We want to understand what your objectives are, and itemize each individual cost so you understand exactly what will be done and how much each item costs. Our proposals are broken down so the whole job may be undertaken or just a portion of it as to fit with your goals and budget.
Happy Tree Trimming Customer Testimonial
“Excellent job with minimal debris and wear and tear on the lawn. Staff seemed well-trained, the equipment was professional and up-to-date, the guys wore safety equipment, and the entire job was done in one day. The equipment and debris overflowed into the neighbor’s yard and I wish we had known so we could have warned them ahead of time. Fortunately this did not turn out to be a problem with the neighbor. The work was performed in a safe manner which I greatly appreciated. I know now why it is not an inexpensive process. We have a large shed that is like new that had two dead trees close to it that had to be removed . The area they were working in also had a neighbor’s fence to work around. I would highly recommend getting the stumps ground. Once the stump cavity is filled with top soil and grass seed is planted, you can’t tell there was a tree there. We also have quite a bit of landscaping with a sprinkler system. The only casualty was one cheap flower that toppled off a retaining wall which I replanted. The customer service was very good. There was one follow up item for a tree that got missed in the trimming. Brandon came out the day I called and had a person out in quick fashion to handle it. I had a bid within a couple of days, the work was scheduled and completed within a couple of weeks.”
â Kevin Bainter, Kansas City, MO
For an on-site appointment and pruning estimate contact us.